Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Do you like it?

Do you like seeing the real me? The not always pretending everything is ok? This is the life of a sinner struggling with hating his sin.  Are you gonna pray for me or gossip about me? In a brother or sister's time of testing this is when true colors will be shown. Not during the smooth sailing, oh no, that's where the mistakes are made and then the testing comes. A good friend of mine calls this the mullygrubs, and boy do I love them. This is when I either grow or fail and then grow, either way God is going to grow me. Why put it out there for all to see? Maybe someone will see my trouble walking and it will grow them without having to go through it.

1 comment:

  1. You being a Pastor, a missionary, a man of God does not mean you are expected to have any less tests of faith than the rest of us. Every single one of God's children have those same struggles. Every one of us makes mistakes and it's not smooth sailing for any of us. You are just putting into words what we all go through. And I personally think we all have to go through it, Scott. Each of us has our trials, our struggles with our sin, our mullygrubs. From the least to the strongest of faith. You are not alone. Oh, and my answer to your question? I'm gonna pray for you.

    ReplyDelete