Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The House cont.

Can you say running out of time? That's exactly what is happening. Got the room painted, hope it looks better when its dry. That wet paint made all those imperfections in the walls that I spent 2 days sanding look like I haven't done a thing. Tomorrow I have to install a hot water heater and do some electrical work. Hot water heater I have and can do. The electrical I am not so confident in, I mean, I have done it before but I am no electrician. To top it off, it has to be done in time to go to church! I also have to fit time in to get mack a birthday cake, a few presents, take the baby bottles to PRCC, go talk to charter, and I am sure there is more but I have forgotten right now. Got the best Pastor/friend, as he came and helped me finish up the blow in insulation this am. Thanks Neil! Daniel has helped late a few nights too, where would I be without these guys? Far behind schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment