Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fox, did you think that was a good half time show?

Quite possibly the worst half time show in the history of the super bowl. I am sorry to say that even the Janet Jackson incident was a better performance than that steaming dish we were served this year. I honestly contemplated suicide, yes it was that bad. When you could hear the music, I don't think they could hear just how out of tune they were with each other. Fergie should have been shot on sight for even attempting Sweet Child of Mine, Slash should have smashed his guitar on her. Dirty Dancing remixes, ugh! Hopfully the took the sound engineer outback and dealt with him. A deaf man could've mixed it better. Maybe they will actually bring a good band like Foo Fighters, Poison, or hey roll Ozzy out there, it positively couldn't get any worse than what I just suffered through. I believe my rant is complete!

2 comments:

  1. Due to work and watching Oliver, I actually missed the halftime show. But for worst ever, I nominate - Super Bowl XXIII. The Magic of Elvis PRESTO!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Mz_TkBvLA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched your video and I am sorry to tell you that it was far better than the black eyed peas.

    ReplyDelete