Friday, May 6, 2011

Been gone a while

Well the first trip to Bulgaria is over. We had a great trip. Went back on Facebook mainly to keep family updated on the trip while gone. To be honest I think I'll drop back off until the next mission trip. Finding it a little annoying. A think there is a whole lot of fake and self righteousness going on their. Why do people act that way? Why can't we just be real with each other? Oooo, look at me, I'm more holy than you! Makes me sick to see people jockey for comments to the affirmative for their thoughts and the instant demonization of those with an opinion different than their own. I find it funny too that I can post something about a total waste of time and get 900 comments in response. Post something that will cause them to face themselves and their sin and get silence. The reason is if they were to be real then the facade would could down and all would see us as we truly are. Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment